Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Treat Boxes with TBBM Cartridge

http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/holiday-pretzel-treats-685006/ 
Photo from Family Fun website - mine looked very similar!
My version - using thin patterned paper just to test it out. 
Cut at 5.57 inches with my Gypsy - as large as I could cut with my baby bug.
DCWV Christmas Combo Stack - very thick and glittery - worked perfectly with the boxes I made.



I got the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge (finally!) when I bought a Gypsy back in October.  I knew I wanted to use it to make treats for the other teachers in my grade.  I found this video on Youtube from PaperRenee that I loved!  The popcorn boxes have a clear window with a stamped sentiment.

I didn't take any pictures before I gave them out for some odd reason!  I do have a sample - made using light weight patterned paper just to see how it would turn out. I used the DCWV Christmas Combo Stack to make the actual popcorn boxes.  I also made these pretzel treats with red and green M&M's to go inside. (The picture itself is from the Family Fun website.  I didn't think to take pictures of the ones I made either!)  They were so easy to make, and very yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Yumm.. those pretzel treats look scrumptious. I love my cricut but only have 11 cartridges and this one is on my list to get :) one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable nice job. your co-workers are going to be thrilled
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the TBBM cart too! Especially when it was a freebie with the G. Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving a post! Thanks for sharing the video too... I am stil earning the G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I have always loved the way you mix the colors together on your projects.

    I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award!! All you have to do is post a link back to my blog with 8 things we should know about you and 8 bloggers you would like to give this award to as well!! Don't forget to let them all know on their blogs too! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!