Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Cards 2010

Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge (reindeer/lights), Fabulous Finds (bookplate), Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folders, Stickles (Xmas Red and Holly)

Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, Sizzix Textured Impressions Christmas/Ice Embossing Folder, Co'ordinations Cardstock (sanded), Stickles (crystal)
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, DCWV Christmas Combo Stack, Stickles (Candy Cane)

Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, DCWV Christmas Combo Stack
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder


Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, Stickles (Candy Cane)


Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, DCWV Christmas Combo Stack, Stickles (Xmas Red, Holly, Cotton Candy)

Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, glittered cardstock (for star), Stickles (goldenrod)

Christmas Solutions Cricut Cartridge (Gypsy download), Cuttlebug Wreath Embossing Folder
Gingerbread Man - Smiley Cards Gypsy Download

A bunch of similar gingerbread men cards I made for my fellow teachers.


Every year I say I'm going to start my Christmas cards early, and every year I wait until the last possible minute!  I kept the cards pretty simple.  Maybe next year I'll start before December! 

1 comment:

  1. I love all those cards I downloaded that smiley cart and haven't used it yet TFS I will now use it try something new.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!