Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

First Birthday Card

My cousin's baby turned 1 in November and I made this card for him.  I got the idea from Scrappin' Navy Wife.  I used Create a Critter Cricut cartridge for the train, lion, and balloon, Zooballoo for the grass, and Everyday Paper Dolls for the train track.  (I don't remember what cartridge I used for the 1.)  I'm not thrilled with how it turned out - I should have made the train and lion larger.  I designed on my Cricut Gypsy (after not having it very long) and really wasn't used to it yet.  (I think I eventually gave up using the Gypsy and cut from the cartridge because I was off with the sizing of the layers even though I thought I'd matched them up.)  I still think it turned out pretty cute!  His nursery has a jungle theme, so I really liked the lion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!