Thanks to Giang at Keen on Scrapbooking and Card-Making for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award! This is especially nice since I'm so new to this whole blog thing! I've never posted any projects besides on my Scrapbook.com gallery.
Here's a link to her blog: http://nnhgiang.blogspot.com/
Here are 8 things about me!
1. I teach middle school Math and Science! It's hard to believe I'm in my tenth year of teaching! I taught for a year in Virginia before moving to Ohio to the Cleveland area. (My husband's family is from Cleveland.)
2. I love to read - my favorites are Jane Austen and Jodie Picoult. I also love movies based on Jane Austen books. I think Emma may be my favorite!
3. My hubby and I love to watch movies together! We also love to travel whenever we can. Our latest trip was to San Francisco to spend a couple of weeks for Christmas!
4. My favorite show is Modern Family! A close second is The Office, although the previous seasons have been way funnier.
5. My favorite candy is a Hershey Bar. And I HAVE to buy Cadbury cream eggs around Easter!
6. My husband and I were married in Hawaii - on a beach in Honolulu five years ago! We hope to make it back there some day!
7. My husband and I met while we were both working at a department store where we both worked while we were in college.
8. I love to make cards and to scrapbook, although I think I spend more time on messageboards and blogs!
Here are 8 blogs I am awarding the Stylish Blogger Award to:
Shawn at http://www.craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/ (She also does the awesome Cricutsearch.com!)
Jen at http://jensbrainthings.blogspot.com/
Susan at http://spartansusscraper.blogspot.com/
Sarah at http://liveloveandscrap.blogspot.com/
Mari (Momo) at http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/
Joy at http://www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com/ (Also Everyday Cricut - www.cricutholiday.com )
Wendy at http://lvscrappin.blogspot.com/
Melanie at http://courtney-lane.blogspot.com/