Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Cricut-tastic Award!




Thanks to Two Chics and a Cricut for this awesome award!!!!(http://twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com)

 So here are the rules:

 Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
Here are 5 Cricut-related things about me!
1.  I can't craft without my Cricut!  Whether it's a title, a small die cut, or a large image, I love my Cricut!
2.  I've been using my Cricut "baby bug" since I bought it in 2007.  Since then my cartridge collection has grown, but I'm still using my baby bug!
3.  I'm totally drooling over the new E2... but I'll settle for an E some day!  Hubby wants me to wait until my baby bug dies.  Makes sense I guess....
4. Robyn (My Pink Stamper) has been such an inspiration and a huge help when I first got started!  Her how-to videos and awesome projects are awesome!  I still check out her blog each week!  
5.  My favorite cartridge at the moment is Create a Critter.  Storybook is a very close second.  Elegant Edges is on my wish list, and will very likely soon be my number one!  (If I can find it in store near me, that is.)
Here are my ten blogs!  Check out their awesome creations!
  

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!