Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Haven't Crafted in a While....

Wow... I can't believe it's been almost a MONTH since I've crafted.  Needless to say being a middle school teacher close to the end of the school year is really kicking my butt!  I did design Father's Day cards for my father and grandfather on my Gypsy, but I haven't cut them out yet.  

I'm really excited about a technique I saw online - embossing aluminum foil!  I bought the Diamond Plate Cuttlebug folder to use since it goes perfectly with the car-themed card for my Dad I'm designing.  My first two tries weren't perfect.  I mistakenly used my ATG to attach the foil to a piece of cardstock - so when I embossed you could see the lines of the ATG tape!  Oh well!  I used spray adhesive the second time, but didn't like the edges (and I also got some of the spray adhesive on the front when I turned it over on the mat.)  I'll hopefully try again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!