Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Organizing my Cuttlebug Folders!

For the longest time I stored my Cuttlebug folders in their original packaging.  I had to buy a DVD storage type container about a year ago, and that too was getting too full!  Nilda posted this idea on the Cricut messageboards and knew I had to try it!


The container is from Joann's and is meant for sewing patterns.  It works great with the folders out of their packages!  And there's room for more!

Here's a link to Nilda's post on the Cricut messageboard.
Cricut MB Post 


Here's mine.  I just wrote the names of the folders on the folders directly, and organized them (by dots, flowers/swirls, and holiday for now.)  It also included folders from other manufacturers.  The new 5x7 Cuttlebug folders work, but they have to go in sideways to fit.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I don't know if this called scraplifting, but I really want to use this idea! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!