Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crush One for the Cure and my birthday

Before my birthday (June 7), I had a little time to craft (when I wasn't working on grades for the end of the school year).  I cut out 50 pink softballs for my hubby to use for a softball tournament last weekend.  I thought I took pictures of them, but I must not have.  I used the Sports Mania Cricut cartridge.  They turned out really well, and were posted up on a banner that read "Crush One For the Cure" last weekend.  Every girl who hit a home run had her name and team info posted for everyone to see.  Sponsors also donated money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. 

For my birthday, hubby and I went out to dinner (El Rodeo - one of my favorites!) and for ice cream at Malley's Ice Cream Parlor.  He surprised me with a really sweet card and potted roses!  We stopped buying gifts for each other before we got married (one too many overly expensive gifts for each other in the beginning.) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!