Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Anniversary Card

Things have been hectic here!  I've been helping/traveling with Mark to his softball tournaments (the latest one was last weekend).  I barely had time to finish Father's Day cards to mail out last week!  Somehow I thought I'd have time to make a card for my hubby for our anniversary... it totally snuck up on me!  This morning before leaving for summer school I cut out the palm tree from the Life's a Beach cartridge, and folded the card itself.

I had planned on finishing the card while Mark had practice this morning (since summer school is only a few hours for me).  Storms canceled his practice.   I had to finish the card after lunch while he worked on the computer.

I kept it simple - no time for anything like Stickles to dry!  I hand cut an "island," adhered the layers of the palm tree, and stamped "Happy Anniversary" using My Pink Stamper's "Happiest Moments" set.  I also used some foam adhesive to pop up the tree.  Simple, but I like it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!