Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sister's Birthday

My sister's birthday is 8 days after my husband's, so I also finished a really quick card for her today.  I again went to my stash of embossed card fronts, this one also from a Cuttlebug folder (A2 - I can't remember the name and don't have time to search my stash at the moment.)  I used a q-tip to apply white ink to make the saying "pop."  (I otherwise would have embossed using the Core'dinations paper.  I decided to use this since it was already done).  Somehow I managed to (with my ATG) glue the card front just a little off on the left side.  It bugged me, but I knew ATG is super sticky... so instead I used my Threading Waters punch to add a border.  

One more card to make for my nephew's second birthday at the end of March.  I was playing around with stamps and found a My Pink Stamper stamp with "hoppy birthday" that I am thinking of using with a frog for the front of the card.  We'll see how much later my daughter naps today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!