Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nephew's Birthday

 
So today was another snow day for me - our 10th this winter!  My nephew's second birthday is in a couple of weeks so I took this chance to craft!

I found the "Hoppy Birthday" sentiment last weekend when I was looking for a regular happy birthday and just knew what I had to do with it!  The stamp comes from the "Punny-licious" My Pink Stamper set.  I cut the frog from the Cricut cartridge Create a Critter 2 (there's also one on Create a Critter, but I liked that this one had the heart).  The 2 is from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge.  I looked through my stickers/thickers first but couldn't find a number 2 that I liked (some were too big, some were too small, etc.)  The background is Cuttlebug Polka Dots, again that I already had embossed in my stash.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!