Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Another layout!

While my daughter took an extended nap this weekend, I actually had some time to craft.  While I should be working on her first year album (among other things - I'm sooo behind!) I decided to again work on my pregnancy album.  I really need to just craft and not feel the obligation to finish this album, and to do the pages in order!  I get so little time to myself I stress about really using it in the best way.

I used the Cricut 9 Months Lite cartridge for the title.  I wanted the first page of the first trimester layouts to show what my husband and I were thinking in the very beginning of the pregnancy.  We were driving back from my sister's wedding (from North Carolina to Ohio) and thinking of names.  We ended up using one of the first names on the list!   I'm still not thrilled with the results - I couldn't decide on any patterned papers I liked.  Everything seemed to seriously clash with my dress!  It took me such a long time to finish this page.  Hopefully my daughter will nap well this week to give me more time to craft again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!