Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Worked on my Wedding Scrapbook Again FINALLY!

I don't have any pictures to post, but I finished 2 layouts for my wedding scrapbook this weekend!  This has been the hardest project for me to finish, which I guess explains why I'm on year 6.....

All of the engagement/dating, wedding, and reception sections are done, I've just been fighting with the honeymoon pages.  This weekend I finally had some free time to plan!  I loosely sketched out the pages, found the perfect pictures to use, and finished two layouts!  It doesn't sound like much, but I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.  I'm hoping to find some extra time this weekend to work on the pages again.

Me at Rainbow Falls - Hilo, Hawaii
 

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to find time to get back to my scrapbooks too.

    I saw that you were filling people in on tips on the Message board for MyCutSearch . . . thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!