Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cards I Made or Finished Today!

My sister is getting married on the beach in Cape Hatteras, NC next month.  Today I made her a card.  I scraplifted an idea from Cousley over on the Scrapbook.com galleries.  

The marquee shape is from Elegant Edges.  The sand dollar is from Life is a Beach, and the shells are from Paper Doll Dress Up (it's actually from the mermaid's outfit!)  I used colored pencils to accent the shapes, and foam adhesive to pop them up.  Congratulations is from Holiday Cakes.  I embossed the background using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The punch is Martha Stewart Deco Fan.  The ribbon is just some from my stash.  On the inside I used another marquee shape in ivory for the card message.  I also made a pocket to add gift cards.

The second card is one from my stash, I can't exactly remember how long ago I made it.  It's a very simple card.  I added the yellow "ribbon" (not sure what you'd really call it) to make it look a little more finished.  I have a box of cards so that if I need a quick card I have a few to choose from.  I really didn't have much time today to craft, so this was perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I went to Cape Hatteras several years ago and it was so peaceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!