Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Working on My Wedding Album!

So far I've posted pictures of cards I've made here, but no layouts.  (There are some in my Scrapbook.com gallery, made before I started a blog.)  Last night I worked on my still unfinished wedding album, and finished another section!  Hubby and I were married in Hawaii, so the scrapbook is kind of untraditional.  So far I've finished engagement, wedding, and "reception" sections, the latter finished last night!  (I say "receptions" because we got married by ourselves on the beach, and then visited my family in Virginia and his family in Ohio, where we live.)  

I think I've been putting off finishing this album because I've wanted it to be too perfect.  I keep having to remind myself that the layouts are for hubby and I to enjoy, and our future kids....  if we like them that's all that matters.  Last night after I finished the final layout for the reception section, I started playing on my Gypsy and planned several of the honeymoon sections!  It feels good to be a little closer to finishing this album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!