Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Card for Mighty Max Low

I finally had some free time today to sit down and make a card for Max Low.  I posted information from Pink Cricut earlier about Max, a 12-year-old boy battling leukemia.  He wants to receive a million cards!  

Here's a link to my earlier post, with Max's address.  Mighty Max Low


For my card I used the Everyday Paper Dolls cart for the bike (cut twice) and a silver sharpie on the spokes/accents.  I also used the "Welcome Baby" Cuttlebug folder/die set.  I love this folder that I picked up for $2 at Big Lots a while back!  I used Co'ordinations cardstock that I sanded to make the dots pop.  I also sanded the edges and the rectangle before stamping "Get Well Soon" using a Studio G stamp in my stash. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello~ I just adore this card. The bicycle is just too cute.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog otherwise I may not have found you.
    I appreciate the sweet comments.
    I am now following your blog too.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love how you made the embossing stand out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    I love the card and how thoughtful of you to send it to Max
    I am sure it will cheer him up
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!