Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hubby and I don't make a big deal about Valentine's Day, usually just going out to dinner.  This year I met him for dinner, but not before stopping at home to change and finding my surprise.  He not only got me some beautiful tulips but he made me a card!  He told me all about it later.... I think he may have a new respect for my hobby!  The card took him three tries, once because he tried to use my Scotch Quick Dry glue.  The top came off and he dumped glue all over it! 

I think his card is adorable!  He worked so hard on it!  I love my hubby!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Awe...so sweet..he did a great job on the card :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it. Tell him he did a great job. My Hubby wants to learn how to use my Baby Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!