Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Graduation Card

Another summer with no crafting really... my daughter is keeping me busy.  (Being sick for a week didn't help.)  

I made a quick graduation card after sizing the graduation cap from Everyday Pop Up Cards with my Gypsy.  I couldn't get the "Congratulations" to cut out right (kept tearing at the size I would need) from the same cartridge, so I found a stamp in my stash.  I can't remember the name of the set, but it's one of the first ones I bought when I started this hobby.

The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder, from the Decorative Tile set.  I picked the color for the school colors of green and white.

I need to make a few more of these if I can find some time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!