Our Little One!

Our Little One!
Baking Cookies with Grandma!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Holidays!

It's been such a long time since I've posted! Life has been crazy!

My daughter, Lilly Elizabeth, was born on April 14!  My hubby and I are enjoying her more and more each day as she develops her own personality!

I haven't had time to craft, needless to say, with a little one at home.  I started back at work at the end of August, and have no time at all.  Add Lilly not sleeping more than 2 hours at a stretch at night and you get one tired Momma!

Here's a picture from our Christmas photo shoot last night.  My sister-in-law is an amazing photographer!  Hard to believe she's only in high school!  She's editing the pictures this weekend, but I couldn't wait to post one!  This is my favorite picture!  Hubby's hand is in the way (she kept putting the lights in her mouth) but her face is just too adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!